reflections on music, politics, life, scenes and dreams

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Consumer corner

I got my taxes back, and while most of the dough is going towards debt, I've had my eye on a couple of things. I got a Beatles A-I guitar chord book. It is awesome, and I can't wait until I can justify getting J-Y, but A-I should keep me busy for a while.

I also got this:

omega

The Lexicon Omega--OMG, I've been drooling over this thing ever since I heard about it. From the sounds of it, it's very user friendly and intuitive. A friend has offered to loan me a mic for vocals (and for recording the classical), but in the interim my acoustic is acoustic/electric, so I can plug it right in.

I have no idea what it's going to do for my music, but it can't hurt. Plus, it's teh awesome. I guess I've got to make some music in the coming days, months and years. If I come up with something nice, I'll share, but don't hold your breath.

Anyway, peace out. I'm gonna go to bed, work, then play with my new toys.

2 Comments:

Blogger princess slea said...

so, it's a mixer/mini studio? looks interesting but too complicated for moi.

have fun with it, will look forward to hearing your masterpiece.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Helskel said...

love seeing you back blogging!

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home